Saturday 17 December 2011

That 70's Show

When they say history repeats itself i'm sure they were talking in the context of fashion and the age old trends becoming the 'in thing' all over again. The return of the 70s has taken the fashion world by storm. You'll see bell bottom pants, glitter dresses & jumpsuits for girls, shirts with bell sleeves for boys and much more.


Just how i keep up with the kardashain's my luck seemed to have kept up with me & landed me the 70's theme for this years Detour fashion show. This show was my first as an independent choreographer and one that i'm never going to forget. With a lot of hard work, effort & of course co-operation from my entire team it was what it was - The show that bagged first place, the show that had the best costumes and also the show that won the prize for best choreographer. It was a team effort and one very well executed.
I would like to thank all my models & a bigger thank you to Ritika, Suzzie & Krishna for dolling all the girls up and making them look fabulous :).


Looks like we were given the platform to get 70's back onto the ramp while it had just started to creep back in. Snazz will definitely be following this up with a post thats going to blow you're minds but for now a peek into what the show was (Trust me you'd wanna enlarge this image).

-Monish


No comments:

Post a Comment