Friday 2 December 2011

Trend Alert: Chunk ain't junk

When I was younger, I HATED the way chunky heels looked. I couldn't wait until I was old enough to wear stilettos like my mama lol. Well now that I'm older, I think certain styles of chunky heels are very cute and fashionable. I like the way these can add a classy/timeless look to an every day outfit.

Don’t think about it twice, reading the title is all it takes to convince you to raid your mum’s closet! Consider yourself warned – the chunky, high heels are back and smoking hot this season. I’m not sure where the Stiletto girls stay in relation to the new fashionable retro heel, but I sure am happy to see it back! The chunky platforms which used to be praised back in the 60s and 70s have made a powerful comeback in fashion. Colourful platform high heeled shoes make my heart flutter! How do you like’em?

xoxo
Karishma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment